Hespeler Arts Palooza Kick-off!
January 26 @ 11:00 am - March 8 @ 1:00 pm
Plan to join us on this special Sunday as we kick off our Hespeler Arts Palooza! This will be a period of 6 weeks when we will have numerous opportunities to explore our creative side. Sign up sheets for the various workshops/lessons will be available on this last day of sign up. Included in HAP will be:
- Start your week off with a 30 minute walk; Monday mornings, January 27 – March 2, in the gym from 9:15 am – 9:45 am. Walk at your own pace.
- Explorations in Music for kids (and one for everyone) – 5 weeks from Sunday, February 2 – Sunday, March 1.
- Watercolour workshops led by Debbie from Debbie Ellis Watercolours, for adults
- Birdhouse building workshop for kids and their parents
- Knitting & Crocheting lessons on Tuesday mornings, from January 28 – February 18
- Milk Bag Weaving, also on a Tuesday morning
- Hymn Sing & Tea
- Open Mic Rehearsal
- Open Mic
- Master Class with Laura Pudwell, accompanist: Gregory Gibson
- Mini concert & gallery
Watch your bulletins and newsletters for more information./