Please listen to Scott’s sermon and Corey’s music.
We cannot meet physically this morning (March 22, 2020) but that will not prevent us from being the church together. I invite you all to gather for an online worship time at 10 am, this morning. We will meet on a platform called Zoom. Here is what you need to do to be part of it.
- Print out the bulletin if you are able. You can find it using the “News” link in the top left hand corner.
- About 5 minutes before the meeting time (your device may need to download a little bit of software so leave a bit of time the first time) click on this link on your computer, tablet or cell phone: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/149290488
- It is up to you if you wish to share your video and/or audio feed with the whole group. If you are in a noisy environment, you should probably mute the audio unless you are sharing.
- Rev. Scott McAndless will lead us in a joint worship and prayer service for about half and hour. The sermon (again using the “News” link) and perhaps some other video elements will be posted as separate links which you can stream and watch at a time that best works for you.
- This is an experiment and there may be a few glitches. Please be patient and give us some feedback on how it worked for you. We are working on setting up something that would also allow people who do not have electronic devices to call in and participate on a regular telephone, but that will not likely be ready for this Sunday.
I hope that many people will participate in this worship. It is perhaps more important than ever that we support one another and continue to be the church despite the restrictions of the present time.
We will continue to post updates as we get information. Thank you for your patience as we journey together.