Okay, we don’t mean to alarm you, but there is a chance that you might just sleep in this Sunday. That is because Sunday the 11th is the first day of Daylight Savings time in 2018. If you don’t adjust your clocks, your alarm might not go off and might just not make it to church at St. Andrew’s Hespeler and believe us, you won’t want to miss it. Why? Well…
- It is the fourth Sunday in Lent and we will continue our journey towards the wonders and marvels of Easter. We continue to reflect on the teaching of A Catechism for Today which turns, this week, towards the all-important idea of a covenant.
- People have been working on some incredible music for this service including
- A beautiful arrangement of Pachelbel’s Canon by the Adult choir accompanied by Zoé McAndless on the violin
- A duet by Heather & Corey
- A duet (The old Rugged Cross) by Ray & Bob
- The sermon will focus on the meaning and application of covenant to our Christian lives: