On Sunday, February 26, the people of St. Andrews Hespeler will gather, as we always do to worship, praise and celebrate God’s presence among us. This week is special, however, for a number of reasons.
On this coming Sunday please join us for:
- The continuation of Rev. Scott McAndless’ series looking at how Jesus invites us as individuals on the journey towards wholeness. This week’s sermon will be “Joseph: A Journey from Envy to Balance.”
Margaret McKenzie-Leighton will share her gifts with us by singing, “Hear my Prayer.” Words by W. Bartholomew, Music by Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy,
“Joyful Sound” (our men’s group) will sing an arrangement of the traditional spiritual, “Go, Tell It on the Mountain” by Donald Moore.
- Last week learned (or re-learned) a wonderful contemporary/ version of a familiar hymn called “Amazing Grace / My Chains are Gone.” We’ll sing this one again while it is still fresh.
- We will share some of the responses to last week’s “Blended worship” survey and announce the winner.
- After worship we will join together downstairs for a pot luck lunch. All are welcome!
- After lunch we will celebrate everything that God did among us in 2016 (and pass a few necessary motions) at our Annual Congregational meeting.